Wednesday 5 August 2020

Good morning

Up with the lark this morning and raring to go, by lunchtime I will probably be ready for bed lol. I do not have much planned for today after cleaning the windows and some dead-heading in the garden.
Here is a card I made for friends who lost her brother to cancer!
I love this stamp of a dandelion.I stamped it twice, so versatile.

The base card is blue with white mat but the light was not very good.. The sentiment stamp was from My daily bread.Gems from stash.

My next photo is taken at my Son's house at rural Brisbane.


They have named him Colin. He has lived there for about 3 weeks and then.......


He has now brought company, I wonder if it is his Wife lol.....anyway they both seem happy with the new digs and view !

Have a lovely day
Tilly x

3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly your card is gorgeous. I do hope that it brings comfort to your friend. I love the photos of the kangaroos. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card,

I am so pleased they found a new home in your sons garden, I expect the fires made them very unsettled and has found them somewhere peaceful

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great sentiment and image, so perfect for your friend, in her time of need, Luv Sam x