Friday 22 January 2021

Good morning

 What a week of weather with wind, rain, floods, snow, frost and 2 days of 11 degrees!

Here we are at Crafty Catz with our new challenge and this week I am the host. Anything goes or the extra choice of 'winter fun'..... we have our wonderful sponsor



prize...$12 gift voucher


Made very flat for postage lol..blue matting and snowflake embossing folder, image kindly given by Bugaboo, coloured with PM's lots of sparkle which does not show, gems and sentiment from stash. 
I have a couple of projects on the go to keep me busy and as a change from the everlasting reading. Some knitting, some sewing and some card making, what a shame there is no time for sorting out or downsizing my never ending stashes for all my hobbies lol ... even less time left for cleaning windows and cookers !!!

Hugs Tilly x

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly your card is gorgeous. I love it. You are certainly keeping yourself busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

A sweet and pretty card Tilly- the embossed background is lovely.
Glad you are using your time productively- reading, knitting, sewing and crafting- not wasting it on cleaning windows and cookers!!
xx

Aunty Sue said...

lovely clean card did you order snow for your challenge this week.
Stay safe.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the embossing Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos