Friday 18 June 2021

Good morning

Another lovely sunny week which has flown by so we are here with another challenge at Crafty Catz....why not join in with us ? This week our talented Aunty Sue is our host with her choice of 'animals', of course there is still anything goes.Our super sponsor this week is 

  Hetty Clare Art

and her prize for the lucky winner is 2 images from her store., look at our blog to see the great cards that the team have created. 

I love this sweet image, such fun and versatile, 



very old DC papers and the lovely image is coloured with PM's, 3 punched butterflies MS, sentiment is from funny bones, doodled lines. 

I am thinking I need a 'go fund me ' page .... last week the ironing board broke, in May it was car tax, this month is car insurance and to top it, the washer broke and I need a new one, ....all lottery wins gratefully accepted ! otherwise I need to go back to work ! hahaha...
Hugs Tilly x

7 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Super cute! I LOve your colours and design Tilly. Fun sentiment too.
I've got this MS punch, it really does come in handy.
Chrissyxx
Yikes! Feel for you. Things should come in three not four!!

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,such a great image.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and colouring of the image
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Lol love this and this this applies to me have a good weekend

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is such a cute card. I just love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sue said...

Fabulous image and great card Tilly...oh dear the same thing always happens to me, one thing goes and then other's follow hugs Sue x

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous image, lovely card and I love the sentiment
Everything comes in three so perhaps now you can start again and re win the lottery