Saturday 18 September 2021

A lazy Saturday

 A lovely summer day so I stripped the bed first thing and I have now got the bedding gently blowing in the light breeze. 

Yesterday I sat down and made some bedding for a pram bought for £2.00 at the charity shop., it's a Mama' and Papa's. I can't wait for Alice to see it now. She is only just turned two but she likes 'pretty' lol.

Here it is with carry basket underneath. The dolls were 50 pence each and have been washed lol.


First I made a mattress

and then a pillow

next we need the dollies


and they need a blanket to keep warm, I appliqued the elephant on it. 


Now we need a quilt to look pretty, this is reversible



. All have been made with stash I already have. 



I can see we will have to take them for a walk tomorrow even if it does rain !!
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

Chris said...

This is delightful Tilly, you're so clever and resourceful! Little Alice will be thrilled!
xx

Sue said...

Wow you have been busy Tilly! and they are all gorgeous hugs Sue x

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Tilly what a bargin and she will love and with your handy work is a one off to be treasured.

Margarets designer cards said...

Thats a great find in the shop, and now shes has a wonderful pram, a great present made out of what ever you had and costing not a lot. I am sure she will enjoy her dollies and the pram

Lee said...

Awww,this so beautiful.She is lucky to have such a clever nana,no doubt she will just love the dollies and pram etc.xx

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! I'm sure Alice will love it Tilly.
Your very creative! Fingers crossed for a fine day for you both tomorrow.
Chrissyxx