Friday 10 November 2023

Good morning from Crafty Catz challenge

 It's Friday and it's Crafty Catz new challenge so please join in.

This week Bridget would like you to 'make it sparkle' or anything goes of course. 

 Our super sponsor this week is

 Last Minute Manda 


The prize is 3 sets from the shop


Lazer printed holly card with image from sponsor, coloured with PM's and glitter. Memory box dies cut on gold glitter paper.

I do wish this rain would go away for a while. I'm getting so fed-up of it now lol.
Tilly x


4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card loving the gold glitter
Have a wonderful weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Lovely sparkle from the cute gnomes hat and the glittery die cuts, the backing paper is gorgeous-so pretty!
The constant rain does get a bit tedious! Here's hoping for some dryer weather- some sunshine would be nice too, it's so dark indoors today!
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card
Have a lovely weekend Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Connie said...

So sweet.