Friday 14 June 2024

Good morning

 Dry at the moment but lots more rain forecast. We won't worry because it is Friday and time for our new challenge at Crafty Catz. This week Bridget would like to see a masculine card or of course, anything goes. Our great sponsor this time is....


Tartan papers from MME, Hetty Clare image coloured with PM's , La La Land bunting and balloon from stash.

Well, the heating has been on a few times this past two weeks, how mad for June!

Tilly X

I thought this was set for posting.... seems I was wrong lol x

2 comments:

Chris said...

Such a fun image Tilly, great design, papers and colour choice.
The weather is just crazy, I'm fed up with cold and rain...it has to improve soon...
Have a good weekend.
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card a lovely image
Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos