Saturday 24 July 2010

I just can't belive


how many cards I have made since I got these images lol........ I seem to have become a 'woman possesed'----- todays one is back to the 'just ink-lined' series, with Rennie and scrappy....... I have done her in odd colours as some older people seem to dress in weird outfits---- you should see me some days..... I just need a few more years then I can dress like one of my fave poems, 'PURPLE' ( I don't think that is it's proper title, but a lot of you will know which poem I mean!

Background from Greeting card Factory
Rennie coloured with promarkers
sentiment computer-generated and layered on to silver matting

I am not putting into a challenge as I don't think I have been creative as such, it is one of the last ones for my neighbours order. tomorrow I will show you 3 others again, not for challenge, but that what was requested
Have a good evening
Tilly xxx

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Tilly your background looks GREAT!!!! LOVE that image so much fun!!!

Janette said...

This is fab Christine,love the image,have just made one with the same image and they are great to use aren't they..why haven't you put it in a challenge though....it is creative and alot of fun...lol...xx

coops said...

oh lol!!! this is great tilly, just love the look on her face and love the background behind her.we don`t have many colourful oap`s where i live, mostly they wear beige,light beige and dark beige!!hehehe.

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

What a fabby fun card hun, Luv Sam x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fabulous card!! lol Loving her bright colours, and the most perfect background paper!! :0)

Jennifer said...

What a a fun card! xx Jenny xx

XxJULESxX said...

he he!! fab card!