Friday 23 July 2010

Welcome to a warm and dry Friday


Well, here comes the week-end, I must admit it's not as exciting as when you are working and looking forward to time at home , but still nice to have lol.
Today, I have another of the set of cards for my neighbour, I just love working with these images from Bugaboo and can't stop!!!!!! Today, Stella reminisces about life----
I have done the sketch at Simon Says-----

PM backing paper,
white card with happy birthday cuttlebug folder
pink card with cuttlebug swiss dots
Stella is coloured with pro-markers2 white pearls on right
flower bottom left from Jules
carnation flower out of vase on window sill --lol
I am entering this into Simon Says sketch Challenge
Thank you for your visit
Tilly xx

7 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Hah this image is priceless! I like the sentiment too :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Aunty Sue said...

Hi tilly great card loving these stelias and jake thinks your card is cool( sick man)

Mina said...

lol fabulous Tilly...I wholeheartadly agree with the sentiment
Mina xxx

XxJULESxX said...

fab card! made me lol!

Janette said...

Brilliant image and sentiment,these are just brilliant cards.xx

coops said...

lol, another brilliant card tilly. i love these images and a really great sentiment.

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the fun image.
luv
Debby