Saturday 18 December 2010

Got our snow allowance


Well, it started to snow about 5pm last night and we had about 3 inches by the time I got up this morning, so I went snow clearing before breakfast, had a few more flurries, but nothing drastic, I feel so sorry for the ones that are getting it really bad again.Yesterday I had visitors that stopped my progress, so today, definitely icing cakes lol, and also making 2 more cards......... Today's offering is one that can't be sent to just anyone hehehe.....so I sent it to my neighbour Les and yes, he is still talking to me !

PM papers
Bugaboo Gus digi stamp ( I love these as you know)
Sentiment comes with image
Coloured with pro-markers
3D glossed his belt, boots and glasses
snowflake cuttlebug folder
Matted onto red card
MS snowflakes

I am entering into the following challenge

Crafty Catz ------ Choose an old challenge

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and warm
Tilly x

10 comments:

Suzie said...

A fun card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz and have a lovely Christmas. Suzie x

Aunty Sue said...

another fab card loving these bugaboo cards. Thanks for joining crafty catz

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness Tilly this is soooo fun, what a GREAt card, fabby colors, and super fun layout!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Noreen said...

Fabm fun card. Keep safe & warm (roads are treacherous here - not even the main roads had been treated this morning, & there was ice under the snow) xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Tilly
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Janette said...

Fab card Tilly, hope your churning out those last minute cards...lol...xxx

coops said...

lol.fantastic card tilly.love the image and great sentiment. :D

xx coops xx

carol said...

super fun card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftycatz, Merry Xmas carol x

XxJULESxX said...

oh! made me smile this!! fab card Tilly!

Suzanne said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for joining Crafty Catz this week x