Sunday 19 December 2010

Stunning blue skies




Today it looks amazing with the snow and brilliant blue skies, not poking my nose outside though! I rang my Son in Darwin Australia this morning to thank him for my cards and calender, they have been in the pool all afternoon as it is 32 degrees......I have had a busy day so far, washing crystal do-da's and glasses, so just having 5 mins before the next job (hovering upstairs) lol
Today's card has gone to my friend at Blackpool, another easel card which I find difficult to photo, I can now show you as I know it has arrived lol

Paper is Papermania Christmas Laser Card (picked up at garden centre)
Bugaboo Stella (what else lol
Sentiment comes with image
Coloured with pro-marks and 3D glossed
Calender from 'the Range'
card candy and peel off merry Christmas

I am entering this into the following;

2 sisters challenge-------- Christmas

Crafty Ann's Challenge ---- Anything goes

Thank you for your visit, keep warm

Tilly x

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

love it christine

kay said...

super easel card tilly,have a good christmas,x

Mina said...

wow fabulous I love it Christine, your cards always give me a huge smile...my Aunt and Uncle are in Australia for Christmas so are probably enjoying the sunshine too
Mina xxx

Whisper said...

Brilliant sentiment, it made me giggle, Luv Sam x

Janette said...

Hi Tilly, I love it and am the lucky person who recieved it too.....it's hard to imagine your son in all that heat while we freeze here...lol....I still prefer the snow...lol...xxx

XxJULESxX said...

love it!! he he!

Lee said...

heee heeee.Love this card great humour.xxxx