Wednesday 22 December 2010

Nearing the end



I think I have just finished the last of my cards for Christmas this year, talk about leaving things till the last minute !
Still very cold here but lovely blue sky today, must get some cleaning and cooking done afterwards, I just need to make a birthday card for 31st December first-----------
Today's easel card has gone to Jules, I don't know where this image came from, but if anyone knows the make of the stamp, I would love it for next year, it was so cute to colour.....

Paper from Chrismas Glitter stack (had it for 4 years lol)
image coloured with pro-markers
sentiment from a friend
Ribbon 3 rolls for £2.00 at pound shop ???? (how did they work that one out)
Icicles cut on Cricut
lots of glitter and bow from stash

I am entering it into the following;

Promarkes Challenge -------- anything goes

Sew Many Cards ------- Winter

Hope you are keeping warm

Tilly x

9 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

You have cut it fine, finishing your christmas cards, this one is gorgeous i love the image and the papers.
Merry christmas
Kevin xx

XxJULESxX said...

It is a gorgeous card too Tilly!!!!thank you

coops said...

stunning card tilly.i love the sweet image and fab colours and details.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Lee said...

Oh my,i LOVE this card soooo cute.Wishing you all a very HAPPY CHRITSMAS.xxxx

Sarpreet said...

Really gorgeous card

Mina said...

fabulous easel card Tilly she will love it...Merry Christmas and I wish you and those you love a wonderfully joyous holiday season
Mina xxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Tilly, soooo sweet.
Happy Christmas hun, hope you have a wonderful time
hugs Mandy xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tilly, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Have a wonderful 2011!

Julie said...

Great card Tilly - I especially love your icicle border!! Thanks for joining in our Mega challenge at PFP,Juliexx