Sunday 4 December 2011

A day for staying home!


It's just 3 degrees here near Manchester, not a day for going out! I was hoping to get stuck in to a mountain of cards today but 4 hours has passed me by with little activity hehehehe.....but guess what.... My HP printer has now re-appeared after turning the computer back 3 days, but I have lost the Kodak again.... I am leaving well alone today as I can now print something at least.

I hope you are all keeping warm and enjoying your Sunday, well, on to todays card before I miss this challenge lol

Papers I got from Tesco in the craft section, I though it was not much to loose at £1.50 if I only liked a few, but they are quite nice, a good quality and all usable,40 sheets and A4 to boot!

Sketch and Stash Monday challenge
Image is Pink Gem
Coloured with watercolours and 3D glossed
Silver Matting
Ribbon, stickles and sentiment from stash

I am entering the following challenges;

Sketch and stash -------challenge 75 EDIT---- gone and missed closing time again!!!!

Simon Says ---- anything goes

Craft your Passion ----anything holiday or winter related

Okay, must crack on now, thanks for your visit

Hugs Tilly x

11 comments:

Claire said...

A little cutie Tilly - it's a bloomin cold day today, so a fab day for crafting. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Tilly,love the colours.Thanks for sharing this with us this week at Craft your Passion.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tilly, I like the sweet image, and the papers, our tesco is small and does'nt have craft stuff.
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable.
luv
Debby

coops said...

gorgeous card tilly.i love your colours and fab fun penguin :D

xx coops xx

Janette said...

Oh this is cute Tilly, do like it...alot...lol....xxxx

Lee said...

Gorgeous card Tilly,love the papers.Blimey you do get the cold wever don't ya hun.We have had more Rain, rain, rain, did i say rain lol and wind, wind, wind, lol.Take care,do hope your mum is better.Huggles xxxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, love the penguin and the design of the card is fab
Lindsay xx

rosie said...

gorgeous card Tilly. love the papers. thanks for my Christmas card. yours is still being made!! LOL
hugs to you x

Mina said...

your so right about the papers Tilly, such a bargain...love the cutie penguin...totally agree with it being a day for staying indoors today
Mina xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! so cute Tilly!