Saturday 3 December 2011

More printer problems


Hello all
Well since my problems last weekend I thought I had fixed everything... I came to print an insert for this card and colours on Kodak were naff!, I tried my trusy HP and found that is no longer connected and I don't have the disk!!! Ah well, back to the drawing board.
Mum is feeling better this last few days so we had the neighbours in for a domino night.... this time they brought a new set of domino's and guess what,??? the two of them won nearly every game so it's back to our set next time lol..... tea is almost ready, I can smell the roast beef and potato's have just gone in to roast!
I started this card last night and was doing the Sketch Saturday challenge..... but seeing as I have only just finished, I am now too late to enter, just my luck lol....

Papers from Claire Curd pad
Image and sentiment were free in a mag about 3 years ago and I have decoupaged it.
Glitter from stash and MS snowflake punch on silver glitter card

I am entering the following challenges;

Creative Inspirations ....... Turquoise/purple and white

Bah Humbug------- Cute critters

Creative craft challenge ------- free for all

Stamping with dragon ----- anything goes

Thank you for your visit, one day I will have nothing to moan about when you arrive here lol

Hugs Tilly x

11 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really sweet, love the colours and the image is so cute
Lindsay xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tilly, I like the sweet image and the fab colours, sorry I can't offer any help with the printers, I only ever have epson.
Kevin xx

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing along at Creative Inspirations with our Colour Scheme! xxx

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card Tilly, I love the colours. If you go onto your printers website and look for the model, you should find something called "Driver" or "Drivers". Click on the driver for your printer model and download it on to your computer. Thats all you need to connect your printer to your computer, if youve lost the disk. It should work. Your printers model driver is all you need. Hope this helps you. Lee xx

XxJULESxX said...

love the card!! cute image too, hope your printer will work now crafty Loops has told you what to do!

Lee said...

Love this card Tilly,great layout n shapes.Fab colours.Sorry you are having MORE problems hope you get your printer etc sorted hun.Didn't know your mum was not well,is she ok now.Were those domino's fixed Lol.You take care now hunni.Huggles to all.xxx

Max said...

Awww what a sweetie. Love the colour combo'. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

coops said...

gorgeous card tilly.fab sweet image and i love your colour combo ;D

xx coops xx

Aunty Sue said...

Cute image tilly and great card thanks for joining Creative inspirations.

rosie said...

gorgeous card Tilly. fab colours x

XxJULESxX said...

beautiful card love the image!