Sunday 5 February 2012

Snow melting fast

It is a lot warmer here today so I hope you are all cosy.
I have managed to find an extra hour to myself this afternoon as I got Mum up early (10am) lol, I did see a few challenges for tags, so I decided that is what I would make today.



I made this with double sided pink pearl card
I cut with nesties on to paler pink then heat embossed swirls and stuck on gems
On the front I used a darker ink for all the swirls made with my rubber stamps
Wild Orchid flower, leaf from stash (craft show I think)
masses amount of stickles diamond
Fibre from stash for tie

I am entering the following challenge;

ATC's and cards with attitude --------- anything goes Hope this includes tags)

Prarie Fairies blog -------- Anything but a card

Creative Inspirations -------- Tag



I hope you like my creation, trouble with the big flowers is they are not easy to post!

Whatever you are up to, enjoy your day....... going to have an hour sewing my quilt later. I hope it goes smoothly!!! I have made some really daft mistakes so far with it lol

Hugs Tilly x

15 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous tag Tilly, I like the flower and the glittered leafs.
Kevin xx

Beverly G said...

Looks close to the size of an ATC, but you hit the nail on the head with the flower part of the challenge, very pretty. Thanks for entering ATCs & Cards With Attitude, look forward to seeing you some more.

Aunty Sue said...

Great tag tilly checkout creative

Crafty Loops said...

This is so beautiful Tilly. My sister wants me to make her a patchwork quilt for her 21st in April. I got a sewing machine last Christmas. I suppose I should add that the last time I ever used a sewing machine was.....OMG..... nearly 20 years ago (it will be 20 years soon....my 32nd b-day is on the 17th! Ahhhhh!) and my new sewing machine was turned on once just to have a look at it! So I think my sister has a little more faith in my sewing abilities than I do. Needless to say, she'll be lucky if she gets a piece of random material with a straight sewn line up the middle of it...and even that would be an achievement for me! Maybe I should have told her "sewing machine does not equal Master Seamstress"!! Cant wait to see your quilt Tilly. Lee x

coops said...

stunning tag tilly.the colours and flowers are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Janette said...

Oh it's fab Tilly, and great colour combo.xx

Lee said...

Absolutely Beautiful.Huggles xxx

Anonymous said...

This tag is gorgeous, love the flower xx

Beverly Montez said...

Tilly, this is really gorgeous!!!
I love tags! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Fairy Fun Friday.
XO
Beverly

Crystal said...

SO SO SO Pretty Tilly!! LOVE the colors!!!

fatmonica said...

I love this tag-the flower is stunning!Thanks for joining us at ATC/Cards with Attitude.

Alex said...

Beautiful tag, Christine! And congrats on winning the Creative Inspiration challenge! :-)
Love, Alex

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hello my dear I saw on Creative Inspirations that you won a challenge. What caught my eye besides your fabulous tag is your name. Tilly Trotter was a charactor in a book called Tilly Trotter and was written by Catherine Cookson. Fabulous book!!
Have a great day hun!
Hugs Bonnie

Caro said...

a lovely card, totally stunning. thank you for entering it into ATCs and CARDS WITH ATTITUDE, hugs caro xx

XxJULESxX said...

oh beautiful tag!!