Sunday 5 February 2012

twice in a day!!

I have been sitting here with some lace I bought last week and ended up with this beautiful flower.




I just had to show you, I am so pleased with it!
Row of lace tacked and pulled tight.
layer of pink organzie cut petal shaped
lace cut shorter and again stitched
layer of blue organzie
1/2 inch lace sewn and pulled
I then dabbed it with ink pads in yellow, green and pink
hot glued it all to a circle of card and added gem

It looks so much nicer in real life, thanks for taking the time to look
Hugs Tilly x

13 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Ohhh look at you Misses, your flower is so pretty. I just love working with lace, I think Im a bit addicted to the stuff. Where others have hoards of paper.....I have hoard of lace. Gorgeous flower Tilly, I love the colours. Lee x

Chrissy said...

This is just gorgeous Tilly, very pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

kay said...

its so pretty tilly,x

McCrafty's Cards said...

It looks fabulous Tilly, would never had thought of putting ink on the lace,
Kevin xx

Ohneilly said...

Oh this is lovely, I got some lace yeaterday, think I'll be trying your idea. I love how you've coloured it as well.
Clare xx

Mina said...

little wonder your pleased with it Tilly, its lush...so so so pretty
Mina xxx

coops said...

wow this is gorgeous tilly.really pretty colours.

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Absolutely stunning hun, Luv Sam x

Janette said...

Hi Tilly, this is just gorgeous, so creative and very pretty..xxx

Lee said...

WOW Tilly no wonder you are pleased ,it's so pretty i love it well done you.Hope you are all ok and your mum.Huggles xx

Crystal said...

WOOOWEEE Gorgeous Flower Tilly, you rocked it with the lace!!!!

Teresa said...

Brilliant flower Tilly, so pretty. xx

XxJULESxX said...

Oh get you!!!!!!!!! it is gorgeous! your showing us your hidden talents now Tilly!!!! what next? lol!