Thursday 19 September 2013

good morning

It looks like another wet day here, I really need a few dry ones so I can tidy the garden for winter..........What are you up to today ????

I made this card ages ago but it seems to have been hiding in drafts lol, anyhow lets go, I love this raspberry paper..


PM rasberry champagne papers, matted on to pearl red card.
Inkylicious sentiment chalked around the edge with beige (not showing up)
Spellbinders 'roses' (bought 2 years ago and never used) !!
Ribbons from Crafty ribbons about 3 years ago ( I have been saving them lol) gems from stash.....It was a fight to use this ribbon as I only have a small piece and it is so lush in real life!

I would like to enter the following challenges;

Divas by design --------- Anything goes

Crafty Ribbons ---------- Anything goes

Lady Annes stamp challenge----------- anything goes

Shopping our stash --------------- oldest flower

Try it on Tuesday ---------- make your own flower

Seemacrafts challenge ----------- monotone


I don't know what today will bring but I think it will be sewing.......after a bit of H/W...I feel as if I have an extra day as yesterday, I thought it was Thursday up until 4.30pm ( I even went to Aldi to peruse their new stock, I thought it was pretty empty lol) so today I have another Thursday............... AGE LOL
Stay busy and stay well
Hugs Tilly x


17 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Ooh I Thought It Was LIdal You Went Was Going To Look Today For You.

suzanne2 said...

Beautiful card and I love the colour! I'm having another lovely day out today and might even pop in to oysterstamps to spend some birthday pennies. Hope u get outside to tidy the garden soon. Weather is still bright and dry here.

suzanne2 said...

Beautiful card and I love the colour! I'm having another lovely day out today and might even pop in to oysterstamps to spend some birthday pennies. Hope u get outside to tidy the garden soon. Weather is still bright and dry here.

Leslie Hanna said...

YAY for breaking out a new old die! I have a few of them myself. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,lovely papers and design.xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at crafty ribbons Tilly
Hugs Kelly

Kim said...

gorgeous card and love the sentiment
Kim x

May said...

Gorgeous card Tilly, I love those papers too...Beautiful sentiment Hugs May x x x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tilly, I like the verse the colours and the design.
Kevin xx

coops said...

so stunning tilly.gorgeous colour and rose and i love the sentiment ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card i love the sentiment . Thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts.

Darnell said...

I do the same thing, Tilly! I love it when I gain an extra day in the week!! Your card is wonderful! Way to go having it work with so many challenges!!

XxJULESxX said...

Very pretty! fab sentiment too

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful project! Nice colors and composition! Thanks for sharing with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. I love the verse and the colours and design are fabulous.
Hugs Sharon. x

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

Hi Tilly, Just love your card, Thank you for Joining us at Seemacrafts~ Monochromatic Challenge and hope to see more of your beautiful projects in future challenges Hugs Larelle-Susanne

Sharon said...

Love your card, Sure wish I could have had another Thursday this week. Thanks for joining us for Lady Anne's Stamp challenge.