Friday 21 April 2017

Good morning

This week our challenge is set by the lovely Caz........and it is anything goes with the option of numbers. Our sponsor this week is
MELON HEADZ
blog..http://melonheadzillustrating.blogspot.co.uk/
PRIZE ....1 BUNDLE OF CHOICE FROM ETSY SHOP


The papers are K& Co and I distress inked the edges
I used an image kindly given by our sponsor and coloured with PM's and distress inks. all embellishments from stash (trying to use some long neglected stuff from stash! )

Challenges;


I am now getting my energy back after the hectic weekend (last post) but yesterday the gardeners began to flag my back yard after I got without the greenhouse, with a new table and chairs I should have a nice space to sit in the summer sunshine !!! if only......roll on warmer weather lol

Hugs  Tilly x




5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Christine feeling much better now thank you have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful image and lovely card
Hope you manage to get a rest over the weekend

NickScrapShack said...

Great card Christine. Love the colours you used to colour the image. Pretty papers and sweet little tag too.

Wish you a great week to come
Nick

Naomi Johnson said...

Love the soft vintage vibe to this card. Hope you've had a great weekend. Naomi x

Beebeebabs said...

Cute card!!!