Thursday 27 December 2018

Good morning


I hope you had a lovely Christmas regardless of whether it was with Family or a peaceful time alone. I went to my Grandsons for Christmas lunch which is always after the Queen's speech. As always, tooooo much to eat and cordial to drink as I came home later.
 Here is a card I made Christmas Eve for my friends Husband, his birthday is New Years Eve so I have posted it today!

A Dr Digi image coloured with PM's, old papers from stash matted on to blue card, sentiment PC generated, twine, candy dots and eyelets from stash.

Challenges;

Crafty Creations----------------anything goes

The Male room-----------------------Male projects only

I love Promarkers--------------Hip to be square

This is what I made for my D-I-L and Son in Oz, the table runner is to match some place mats I made 2 years ago
And a candle mat with tiny beads.



I have enjoyed a little t.v. over the last couple of days, the Torvill and Dean story, Ken Dodd life story and my fave Tommy Cooper's life story. (I am not into films, I fall asleep lol ) I have done a little sorting, stash tidying, throwing out (a FULL bag, which for me is a miracle) I am hopeless at throwing anything out as my wardrobes testify!! I am off now to put my Christmas fabrics away as they have been out since August, I was making stuff for McMillan in September. Then started on my own presents.
Thanks for calling by

Hugs Tilly x

7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE your card and it's image and lacing, great sentiment too. Beautiful table runner and candle mat. Thank you so much for joining us in our The Colour Blue challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Aunty Sue said...

All looks fabulous Christine glad you had a good one and fab card I must do some crafting thanks for linking up at PFP

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, love your design and image

We had a very quite Christmas as I had a bad cold and now hubby got it (man flu)

It will be nice to get and do something different other than Christmas

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly that is a gorgeous card. I love all the things you have made they are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

coops said...

Fab card Christine
I love the fun image and your colouring and design are stunning.
Thanks for joining us in our mega Christmas challenge at PFP 😁

kReN said...

Love that image and your projects! Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Creations challenge this month!
kReN
Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot

Anna-Karin said...

What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT