Sunday 30 December 2018

Nearly here !!

The New Year that is...... and for me it has been a great year full of fun and frolics with my friends!
2019 has a lot to live up to and it is starting to look good as my Grandson and wife told us on Christmas day they are expecting a baby at the end of July.... maybe I should begin to act my age, and grow older a little more gracefully than I am doing, now I am to become a Great-Grandmother lol....
Anyway, here is one of my last cards for this year

The papers are from A Silent Night by Papermania and I just love this image ( It could be a Mo's ) I'm sure someone will tell me ..... coloured with PM's as usual, matted on to red card and dewdrops from stash, no sentiment as I can speak for itself.

Challenges;

Polkadoodles challenge------------------anything goes

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge----------------------anything Christmas/New year

Winter wonderland----------------anything Christmas

I wish you Peace, good health and Happiness in 2019 and thank you for your visits.

Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh congrats to you all and lovely card I think image is qkr have a good new year

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely Christmas card,

Tilly you are as young as you feel, I am a great grandmother and I still act and feel young, just carry on as you are, why go old just because another generation is coming along.

I wish you a very happy new year. Sounds like it’s going to be a good year

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous Christmas card that is a fabulous image you have used. You have a lot to look forward too next year. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carol S. said...

Great card and thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Happy New Year. Carol S. DT

NickScrapShack said...

Wonderful news! And Happy New Year!
Wonderful card as well!

Helen said...

A great card and congratulations on your big news too!

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge

Helen x