Wednesday 19 December 2018

Hello all

It's been another very busy morning in work, still lots of Christmas baubles and a few more trees left that need to go before Saturday.....anyway ..... I thought I would show you one of my favorite images of my cards this year. This is a prize that I won from Digi Doodles


This is Christmas Grace, she is beautiful and I have done about 12 of these lol...coloured with PM's and stickles, papers from a pad that lost its front. Mounted on to blue glitter card,  MS snowflakes gems and sentiment from stash.

Challenges;

I love promarkers-------------------make it square

Digi Chooseday-----------------anything goes

The Holly and the Ivy challenge -----------------anything  Christmas goes

I hope you are all looking forward to  Christmas, whether alone or with family, I just hate all the commercial aspects of it now and relish the true meaning of Joy, love and peace....if only some of the Countries leaders would join in with those sentiments !!

Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a stunning card that is a fabulous image. I love the design. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Such a pretty image and a beautiful card! it must have taken ages to make a dozen of these!
Enjoy the run-up to Christmas...not long to go now!
Chris
x

Julie Baker said...

Such a cute Christmas card Tilly! Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers, good luck! Juliexx

Ribbon Girl said...

A very pretty card Tilly. Thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge, best of luck and I hope to see you here again in the future, Mary xx

Julie Reed said...

Lovely card Tilly, thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week.
Julie DT x