Saturday 15 December 2018

It's cold today..........


and just beginning to rain, the forecast says we may have snow showers later !!
I made this card for my Son's birthday, quite simple as postage to Australia is expensive and I have sent a couple of Christmas gifts which cost a re-morgage nearly!

Old PM papers, 50 cut on Cricut, birthday die from ebay and gems.

And here is a quick anniversary card for my friends at Blackpool, simple as I forgot and needed to catch the post.....
                                        

Just beautiful embossed and glittered papers matted on to red with sentiment and flowers from stash.
 Challenges;

Polkadoodles challenge --------------------anything goes

Lemon shortbread-------------------------anything goes

Well, must move and start making some mushroom soup and a trifle for tomorrow, also some mince pies..... I have friends coming for tea tomorrow. Less to do in the morning. Have a warm weekend

Hugs Tilly x

3 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Two lovely cards, great design for your sons 50th birthday

I know exactly what you mean about postage I sent cards and three little parcels I need a mortgage when they added it all.

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly your cards are gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Leslie said...

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing project with us in the Polkadoodles Wk 50 Anything Goes Challenge! Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Leslie, PD GDT
Love To Scrap 2