Friday 10 May 2019

Good morning

Another week has flown by and here we are at Crafty Catz challenge 461. This week our teamie Zora has the theme anything goes with a twist of 'female' if you want to do that. We are sponsored this week by

SheepSkiDesigns


 Prize 3 images from the shop

I used a pinky/plum pearlized card and embossed with some very neglected flower folder with no name that I used to use a lot! Image kindly given by sponsor, coloured with PM's,  diamond raindrops are from stash along with sentiment.

Challenges;

We have had a wet week here in Manchester and it has also been cold. This morning I need to make 2 birthday cards for friends so I had better get busy.

Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card like the embossing on the sides I wonder if Zora knew we would have a wet week. Have a good one

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card the raindrops are a lovely touch Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

This is so pretty and feminine Tilly, lovely colours and the diamond raindrops look gorgeous. Love the embossed frame too!
been cold and wet all week here too...let's hope it's better next week.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, love the image very apt at the moment with all the heavy showers

NickScrapShack said...

Sweet card Christine. I love the rain (not often I say that - lol!)
Hope you´ll have a great weekend.
Nick