Friday 17 May 2019

Good morning

A lovely sunny week but a dull weekend will not spoil our fun challenge 462 at Crafty Catz. This week I am hosting and my choice  is anything goes with a twist of flowers or buttons (if you want to do this) We are sponsored this week by


prize...$12 gift voucher

Papers from an Aldi paper pad, Thanks to Bugaboo for the image of Dottie....coloured with PM's matted on pink card, sentiment, flower and gems from stash, 3d gloss.

Challenges;

With some sunshine this week I put in some bedding plants (around the weeds lol... in the tubs, this morning we have gentle rain to water them. I am off out to lunch to celebrate a friends birthday......don't they all come at once ? I have had 7 birthdays this month. Thank goodness they don't require presents as well !!

Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant birthday card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Beautiful card Tilly, lovely design and fabulous papers! Love your theme choice too!
May is a very busy month for birthdays here too...including 1 son, 1 Son in Law, 1 granddaughter, 1 sister in law, 2 nephews, 1 close friend, and my oldest friend's grandson's 18th...needless to say I'm skint!
Have a great weekend
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a stunning birthday card. I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card Christine, love the bright fun feel that it has, have a great week xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, great classy image

pinky said...

Love that image Tilly and the background papers are gorgeous.