Friday 16 August 2019

Good morning

It's a wet and cold day here near Manchester, more like mid autumn! I have been busy in my craft room and here is some of what I have done.....
One of my favorite and versatile stamps from Penny Black

The sentiment is from Whimsey. Coloured with PM's matted on blue and candy dots. Kept it simple for my Grandson.
Next came a card for a nephew...

Dr Digi image coloured with PM's Memory box die, MME papers, needed to be flat for postage.

Then I needed to make a start with some bits I found, I was going to dump but then made these



and this that is a stamp I used a lot last year, but I love it's simplicity!
                                      

I hope we all have a warmer and dryer week to come.

Hugs Tilly x

3 comments:

Chris said...

You've been busy Tilly, this is a fabulous selection of cards. WEather not too great here either...lets hope for an improvement next week!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly all your cards are gorgeous I love them all. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

You had a great day crafting, lovely cards, love the first one with the hedgehog