Monday 26 August 2019

Hello....

I hope you are enjoying your Bank Holiday, to those of us retired, it is just another day lol...What a wonderful day on Sunday with the lovely sunshine, not seen a lot of that this summer and now the nights are drawing in.
This week I made the card below for a friends 70th Birthday, unfortunately, I forgot to photograph it all put together, but you get the gist!

I love lace and pearls together

The fronts

The backs... the flowers are stamped with peg stamps, as was the envelope.

I also made a cards for a neighbours grandchild
Also a little sewing, a request for a baby quilt
It is in blues and grey's to fit the nursery.
Off to peel and cook a mountain of apples, I mentioned them to a friend and now have 3 large bags from 2 different neighbours!!....I see a lot of apple crumbles and pies for winter.... I was then given a large bag of plums so jam duly made lol....

Hugs Tilly x

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

oh these are lovely and you have been busy gosh i wish i had your energy. Have a lovely bank Holiday

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly all your makes are gorgeous. Enjoy the sunshine. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, and a wonderful quilt,
Very different card shape and a lovely design
It’s lovely to be an OAP we get paid to stay home, of course we paid for years for what we get now.