Thursday 3 October 2019

Good morning

We are back again at Crafty Catz with our challenge 477 and this week we have birthday girl Ginny hosting and her choice is anything goes with a twist of ribbon, bow or flower if you want to follow that. We are sponsored this week by the talented





jmcdesigns.co.uk
The winner can choose 1 collection from the website

We were given a choice of images, they are all gorgeous, I coloured with PM's, old papers, ribbon, flowers, gems and sentiment from stash.

Challenges;

I went to Doncaster last Wednesday to help my friend with her McMillan coffee day, always lots of fun, even when I took a slice off my little finger with the cheese grater lol. It took ages to stop bleeding as I am on Asprin. Anyway, the 9am. to 9pm day raised £1361.83p with more donations to come. Julia, bless her works all year round making jams, chutneys and we have a craft table as well as cakes, sandwiches and trifles. I even started a takeaway service lol.
My 2 ragged wreaths sold, along with 2 bags, 5 lots of Christmas bunting and 4 out of 5 of the table runners for Christmas. Also 3 gift bags which I made last year. The leftovers roll across to next year lol. My car went like a dream even though I was very worried about her... M.O.T. was on Monday, it needs a spot of welding which is being done this morning then fingers crossed after  that.
A very wet week in store and flooding in parts of the country. Keep warm and well.
Hugs Tilly x

4 comments:

Chris said...

Fun and fabulous image, lovely design and colours!
Wow! So impressed with the amount you raised at your MacMillan event, you must all have put so much time and effort into it , well done!!
Glad you made the journey safely too :)
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Love the image clever attractive card

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly I love your card that is a fabulous image you have used. That Macmillian coffee day really did raise a lot of money. All the hard work paid off. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jac’s Playground said...

Love this Christine, great colour choices and such a fun image, glad the coffee ‘day’ went so well, have a great week xx