Friday 11 October 2019

Good morning


Back again to brighten up a very wet week here at Crafty Catz challenge. This week we have our lovely teamie Jac hosting the challenge 478 which is anything goes with a twist of Halloween if you want to do this. We are sponsored this week by

prize info 3 digital images.


The lovely images were given to us by our sponsor. I have used the pre-coloured one and hand written sentiment. Papers are MME gems from stash.

Challenges.

I have done very little this week with a very heavy cold picked up in Doncaster. It has also been very wet and cold so I have not been out since collecting my car last week from it's MOT. Off to feel sorry for myself again lol

Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card Christine hope you feel better soon. Toomuchrsinto go out so stay warm

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card Brilliant paper Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

AWww, hope you feel better soon, it's rotten having a stinkin' cold and not feeling well enough to go out! Still you're better off to stay warm and dry!
Beautiful make, looks great as a birthday card.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a stunning card. I love it. That image is gorgeous. I do hope you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous image really makes a statement great detail in the image