Friday 24 January 2020

Good morning

Well, here I am back at Crafty Catz challenge 490 after our Christmas break and my wonderful holiday to OZ. This week it is our lovely teamie Chris's turn to choose a theme of 'Flower power' to cheer us up in the dull winter months. We are sponsored this week by


prize...$12 gift voucher


I have used lilac check paper from stash. Our sponsor kindly gave us the image coloured with PM's  and 3D gloss. Dies from Ebay, String, spotty dog button and flowers from stash.

Challenges;

It is lovely to be back and I am so pleased to get back to my craft room as I have missed it lol....I have lots of catching up to do with both cards and sewing. The 3 memory quilts I took with me went down very well, and will be used and looked after.


This is for my son and wife


This is for grandson Ben


This for grandson Corey

We hope you have time to join us

Hugs Tilly x

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the soft tones.
Beautiful Quilts Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly your card is gorgeous. I love it. Those quilts are just amazing. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jo said...

Lovely card, a bright & fresh feel to it. Your quilts are amazing! x

Chris said...

Beautiful card Tilly, pretty image and design, lovely colour choice, love the gingham paper and that cute doggie button.
It's great to go away on holiday, particularly when visiting family but there's nowhere like your own home! The quilts you made are stunning, amazing gifts, and I'm sure they'll always be treasured.
have a good weekend
xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Lovely card Christine, the little spotty dog button is so cute, have a great week xx

Aunty Sue said...

Glad you had a fab time and lovely quilts great card and have a good week catching up

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty card, lovely image and embellishments

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful work thanks for sharing!!!