Friday 31 January 2020

Good morning

This week at Crafty Catz challenge 491 it is my turn to choose the theme and this is 'use your fave colours or you can do anything goes. We are sponsored this week by
Sponsor 


Prize Choice of 3 images that the design team uses


I love this fairy which was kindly give to us to work with. I used PM's to colour and stickles glitter. Sentiment done on PC pearls from stash.my colours are lilac and pink.
At last the days are becoming a little longer, we just need a bit more sunshine to help through winter.

Thanks for your visit
Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and challenge Christine have a good week

Chris said...

I think we all love this cross cutie Tilly! Lovely design and colours and a great sentiment!
Have a good weekend
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card lovey soft tones
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jac’s Playground said...

Love this little lady and love the pretty colours you have chosen, great sentiment too, have a great week xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. The image goes so well with the sentiment. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie