Friday 22 May 2020

Good morning

Well, it's a windy Friday and we have another Bank Holiday coming up, but here at Crafty Catz we have our new challenge with the lovely Chris as the host. Her extra for this week if you want to do it is 'Spots and stripes'. Our wonderful sponsor is


Prize
The winner can choose 1 collection from the website ( normally around £12.50 ) in value
Thanks to our sponsor for this design of Teia Tot, coloured with PM's and the papers are Back to basics from Dovecraft,.tag with a stamped sentiment and flowers from stash.

Challenges;

Aud sentiment challenge-------anything goes with a sentiment

Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper challenge--------------anything goes with patterned paper

I love promarkers -------------------anything goes challenge

Digi Chooseday challenge -------------anything goes

Passion for promarkers-------------------spots/stripes

Lots of sunshine this week but in between times I have made another dress for Alice. Here she is at 10 months old in her dress.

Hugs Tilly x

PS what a time I have had trying to do this post today, not sure if it is Google or some other problem...as I am not very tech savvy I just feel lucky I have got there lol


5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh so glad you managed and how grown up does Alice look.

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly your card is gorgeous. I love it. Alice looks so pretty in the beautiful dress you have made. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Pretty card with a really sweet image and lovely colours- but sorry Tilly it's outshone by Alice in her pretty new dress, what a beautiful baby! Clever great -grandma to make it for her!
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and a wonderful photo Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card and lovely image
Looks like one grand daughter not happy today