Friday 29 May 2020

Good morning

A beautiful but busy week but here at Crafty Catz challenge our host this week is the lovely Billie. She has chosen as her extra if you wish to do it... 2 papers.
We are sponsored this week by

The Paper Shelter
prize info 3 digital images.


Bright papers which may be DC they have lost their fronts lol. Image kindly give by our sponsor, coloured with PM's the card candy and butterfly from stash.

I have been really busy this week painting the 16ft shed and 18 fences with Cuprinol, hard work but satisfying when done. I just have 4 more to do. I don't know where I ache the most.

 I also had some time to make a little baby quilt for a friend.
More lovely sunshine again today, Keep safe.

Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and beautiful work on the quilt Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

I love the bright and cheerful colours of your beautiful card Tilly. You have had a busy week- painting the shed and all those fences is hard work-not surprised you're feeling it now! Beautiful quilt too!
Have a bit of a rest this weekend :)
xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh gosh Christine i dont know where you get your energy from lovely card and quilt stay safe

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly your card is gorgeous and so is the quilt. You have certainly kept your self busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, great image and lovely colours
Lovely blanket for a little boy
You have been busy, we need to do our gate but it’s too hot down here waiting for it to cool a little