Friday 5 June 2020

Hello ...Crafty Catz challenge 509

Good morning, Where did the sun go ? golly it has been cold here for the last two days, but we have much needed rain.
I am back today with our new challenge at Crafty Catz. I am the host this week and I have chosen CAS as the theme. You can of course do anything goes.  Our lovely sponsor this week is



prize...$12 gift voucher


The lovely image was given by sponsor, coloured with PM's and 3 D gloss, a very old See D sentiment set.

It's cold and wet again this morning so I think a bit of crafting, a bit of sewing and a bit of reading will fill my day. How time is flying, into June already ! !

This is a card made for a friends birthday this week. I love the big corner die.

Papers from Lidl ages ago flowers and butterfly from stash.
I hope you have time to join our challenge.

Hugs Tilly x

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Morning Christine lovely card and card I believe Chris emailed you from my phone a thank you for the present so lovely and colourful. Have a good weekend

Chris said...

Lovely Cas design on your first card Tilly, cute image and beautiful colouring.
The second card is gorgeous too, that is a lovely corner die!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly both of your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two fantastic cards Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

NickScrapShack said...

Great card Tilly. I love the doodle frame - it looks great!
Happy Saturday!
Nick

Margarets designer cards said...

Two beautiful cards, I love the CAS its a clean and simple card and very effective. I also love the birthday card, yes that is one big corner die.

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful work thanks for sharing!!!