Friday 23 October 2020

Good morning

  Here we are at Crafty Catz challenge challenge again. It's a cold but beautiful sunrise, all grey and orange.  I am dreading the clocks going back this weekend !! 

Anyway to get on to the reason for being here, this week We have our talented boss lady Aunty Sue choosing the extra challenge of 'Hats'. you can also do anything goes and maybe win some images.

Our lovely sponsor is

Hetty Clare Art

Prize 2 images from store

We were given some beautiful images to work with

MME papers matted on red card, with image coloured with PM's and edged with ink, ribbon, bow and sentiment from stash. 

After the lovely sunrise I looked up a few minutes later to see a gorgeous double rainbow, it was so bright and my photo's do not do justice!  I could not go out into the road for a better view as I was not dressed lol.....  

I could not get a shot of the full rainbow on my Ipad, it was stunning.



AND this house is opposite to me !! just as well I am not frightened of spiders lol


The windows all have skeletons and the grim reaper which do not show well and at night there are orange fairy lights in the windows as well...... happy dreams !

Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card. Love you photos Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Oh what a great card love the dp and that rainbow is fabulous. have a good week

Chris said...

This is a lovely design Tilly, ch a cute little elf, great choice of dp and the ribbon is gorgeous.
Fab photos of the rainbow...quite glad I don't live opposite the haunted house with those whopping great spiders!- Good fun for the local kids though.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I love it. I do like seeing rainbows we saw a lovely one yesterday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, lovely image
Great photos of the rainbow, they are not easy to photograph

Whisper said...

Oooo what a delightful Xmas card.

We have been in our present house for 3 years, but since Alan's been told he can permanently work from home and with H managing to get into a new school, it makes sense to move to Cornwall, of course once we get there, you will be more than welcome to visit,

Lvu Sam x