Friday 30 October 2020

Good morning

 So pleased you are back here to join us for the next challenge at Crafty Catz. This week we have our lovely teamie Billy choosing the theme of  'Winter' of course you can still do anything goes. Our great sponsor this week is 



PRIZE 2 IMAGES OF WINNERS CHOICE

Isn't this cute ? thanks to our sponsor for the image coloured with PM's,matted or red card,  paper no name from stash, snowflake corner I think the sentiment is from the works, gems, glitter and pearl drops from stash. We hope you have time to join us. 

It was dry when I got up but now at 8am it is raining again! at least is does not feel quite as cold today. And here we are at the end of another month !

Hugs Tilly x














6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I love it. That image is just so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Sweet image, lovely design and papers- a pretty card for your christmas stash!
Hope the weather improves soon, I think we're all fed up with the rain.
xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card Christine nearly did this but the dog got me. have a good week

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card love the colour tones Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely Christmas card, beautiful image

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Christine xx ❤️❤️