Friday 13 November 2020

Good morning

 Welcome back and this week has been much milder, just a little sunshine here and there .... I am here with this weeks challenge for Crafty Catz  527.  This week is my turn to choose the theme of  'Outdoor pursuits' along with our normal anything goes. We have a lovely sponsor again, 

 COLOUR OF LOVE



PRIZE...3 IMAGES FROM SHOP


The papers are from MME and thanks to our sponsor for the image which is colored with PM's..... the buttons, sentiment hession and lace from stash.
What a longggggggggggggg week this has been in lock-down/lock-in....please roll on the next three lol...at least in the first one I could garden and sit in the sunshine reading... Oh well, just got to get on with it. 
Hugs Tilly x

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card love all the embellishments Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Your card is gorgeous Tilly, love the design and colours, fabulous texture from the hessian, lace and twine- they're perfect with the cute little scarecrow.
I agree- it's been a long week- will be so pleased when we're allowed to see people again!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card and image
I agree its been a long week, we had our first conversation on Friday with a friend we know when we popped into the garden center, gosh it was nice just to talk to someone else other than hubby