Friday 20 November 2020

Welcome back and another Friday

 I woke up to a dry day but at 8.20am it has not lasted long!  It  feels cold and the rain has begun, drizzle for now but who knows....anyway, lets get on with the Crafty Catz challenge 528 and this week it is our lovely Ginny's turn to choose anything goes or the twist of 'Christmas' we have a lovely sponsor


Prize - 2 images from store

The team made some great cards and here is mine


A lovely image kindly given by our sponsor, coloured with PM's and lots of glitter. Matted on to red card, MME gingerbread papers, the ribbon and stars along with Christmas stamp are from stash. Snowflake corner from Memory Box ,MS snowflake,  an unbranded sentiment and liquid pearls dots.  ....

I really need to get a move on with my Christmas cards, I do seem to be sadly lacking in motivation to do anything at the moment, I blame it all on lock-in...lock-up....... The more you do the more you want to do ! it also seems to be working the other way as well for me  hehehehe.
Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

fab card Christine and another DP I havent seen before have a good weekend and nice chatting yesterday

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card love the matching papers and gingham ribbon Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a stunning Christmas I love the snow globe it is so cute. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Your card is so pretty Tilly, the dp is perfect with the sweet image.
Colder here today- but dry so far, dropped some goodies off to daughter's house...keeping well back from the door! then went for a walk along the river path- beautiful walk but far too many other people had the same idea- won't be trying that again.
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely christmas card,

I know the feeling my mojo seems to be lacking the longer we are locked in