Friday 11 December 2020

Good morning

 It's dark, cold and wet this morning but here at Crafty Catz we have our lovely teamie Nick with a fun challenge of 'Let's celebrate' and also our usual anbything goes.. our super sponsor this week is

DR DIGI'S HOUSE OF STAMPS


Prize 2 images from the shop


The times I tried to get a better picture !! Anyway, MME papers the image was kindly given by sponsor and coloured with PM's, the holly, snowflake and charm are from stash. the wording is --- A big surprise later ? I wonder what that can be ! Check out the teams great makes.

I hope your preparations are going well for our watered down Christmas, of course, for a lot of us it will not be much different at all. As we age our circles get smaller.
 I hope to see my great-granddaughter, Covid permitting, we shall see nearer to the day. 

Here is the card I made for her 


Thanks for calling in.

Hugs Tilly x

4 comments:

Chris said...

Fun card Tilly- he looks a little worried about the surprise!
Beautiful card for your little Alice too, hope you get to see her over Christmas.
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two fabulous cards
Thank you for my Christmas card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly your cards is gorgeous. That image is so sweet. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...


Two great cards, I love the first one the best great images