Friday 4 December 2020

Good morning

 A rather cold morning and rain later but we are back at Crafty Catz with our challenge 530, This week is our lovely Janette's turn to choose the extra theme of 'say it with flowers' Our super sponsor this week is 

SheepSkiDesigns



 Prize 3 images from the shop

I love these forget-me-nots given by our sponsor and coloured with PM's, blue card with DC papers, ribbon, sentiment and glitter dots from stash.
I have been getting on with Christmas cards, tier 3 is just like lockdown really lol.... nothing open but shops and I am not one of the worlds shoppers !! 
Why not join us this week . See what the rest of our team have made. 
Hugs Tilly x

3 comments:

Chris said...

This is so pretty Tilly, love those delicate forget-me-nots.
I agree- not a lot of difference being in Tier 3- at least it's warm indoors!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is such a pretty card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card love spray of flowers