Friday 5 March 2021

Good morning

 It's Friday again, the sun is trying to shine and it is dry so the washing machine is on. A perfect day for our new challenge at Crafty Catz. This week our host is our lovely, talented Aunty Sue and she has chosen dies and punches as our extra to anything goes. We have a lovely sponsor again this week


prize
Here is my card already posted for a birthday


Because I was last minute, I used a pre-coloured Wee stamps image. Backing paper from Aldi on pink matting, I used spellbinders circles for the image and sentiment from Whimsey stamps. The butterfly and lace panel are Martha Stuart punches, the leaves punch no name. The flowers, ribbon, pearls,  heart and silver filigree butterfly from stash. 
Now it's your turn to join us. I hope you have a good week. 
Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

Chris said...

Such a pretty card today Tilly, really sweet and girly with that adorable image and the pretty papers.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. That image is just so cute. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, and beautiful image

Aunty Sue said...

This is stunning card Christine hope your having a good week