Friday 12 March 2021

Good morning

 Hello on this wet Friday ...we are back with challenge 542 at Crafty Catz. This week our lovely teamie Bille has chosen the extra challenge of 'use your  fave colours'. We also have a great sponsor who is

                                                      LeAnn’s World 101 


Prize - 2 images from store


My colours are purple, green and silver. (yes it has pink reflections lol )
Papers from a beautiful old Papermania springburst pad. The image kindly given by sponsor and coloured with PM's, MS punch purple ribbon (which looks blue) handbag charm and candy dots from stash. Sentiment by Whimsey stamps cut with spellbinders.

I hope your week went well and you had no damage with the high winds, it will soon be spring but more exciting is that I am going to see my Great granddaughter and family on Sunday for lunch. They are my bubble and it is the first time since the Christmas lockdown, let's hope we have more freedom soon.
Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card great colour combo
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Lovely design a sweet image and beautiful colours, gorgeous card Tilly.
How lovely that you are going to see your family on Sunday, enjoy your lunch and the company!
xx

NickScrapShack said...

This looks so cool! I love the colour scheme and the shiny frames. Cool candy embellishment too. Have a great weekend!
Crafty Hugs Nick

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, beautifully design and image
Hope you enjoy your meal, it seems a long time since we saw Vernons sister and family. just wish this lockdown would end and we can get back to somewhat normal