Friday 26 March 2021

Good morning

 Friday does come around so quickly and here we are again with our new challenge at Crafty Catz. I am the host this week and would like to see the theme of 'Dreaming of summer' or our anything goes as usual. Again this week we have a wonderful sponsor

Sponsor- The Paper Shelter



How cute is this little guy lol, coloured with PM's the papers are MME, stitched square dies,Memory Box leaf corner die, gem, sun and flower from stash.The sentiment is whimsey stamps.
I called into Aldi yesterday for a few things I had run short of, I came home with fence paint (great price £3.99 ) and masonry paint for the wall. Now I need nice weather to power wash all the front and back before getting stuck into the paint. I just hope I have enough will power and energy to get it all done, a 20ft x 8 ft shed and 18 fence panels and then 5 panels at  6ft high for the masonry paint.....
I need a sleep just thinking about it !
Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card and papers Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. That gnome looks very happy. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Fabulous card Tilly, love the summery papers and colours- great sentiment too.
You're going to be a very busy lady...I'm tired just thinking about all that work- good luck!
xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Such pretty papers, very summery feel to your card, good luck with the fence painting, have a great week xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, love the gnome image

Best of luck with the painting, hope you get some good weather to complete it

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!