Friday 2 April 2021

Good morning

 I hope you have some nice days planned for over Easter, I believe the weather is set to go colder over Monday though. Anyway, back to our new challenge at Crafty Catz and this week we have our teamie Ginny with a challenge of  a pastel colour chart, or of course or anything goes....We are also running a GDT/DT  spot, so if you would like the chance to join us then why not apply , just tell us a little about yourself, !

Back to today, our lovely sponsor is 


prize is 3 Digital stamps from Digi Doodles Digi Stamps.


Coloured with PM's, papers are PM summer time, ribbon, roses, sentiment and card candy from stash. On Monday  I had a busy day power washing all around the house (5 hours ), on Tuesday I could not move lol, Wednesday washing and carpet cleaning kept me busy and Thursday ironing and shopping, today is another day of pottering lol Enjoy the weekend.

Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Phew Tilly! I'm worn out just reading about all the work you've been doing- makes me feel a bit guilty about all the stuff i should be getting done- too busy playing with and looking after the puppy!
Such a pretty card this week, sweetest little image, beautiful colouring and a great layout.
Have a happy Easter weekend
xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh lovely card Christine think you are ready for Easter with all them jobs ineed power wash mine. Where you get your energy from is beyond me have a good weekend

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty card, love the fairy image
Wishing you a Happy Easter

Jac’s Playground said...

Very pretty card Christine, you've certainly had a busy week, makes me tired just reading about it! have a great week xxx