Friday 30 April 2021

Good morning

 Hello again from Crafty Catz challenge 549.... I see we have our normal Bank Holiday weather...wet and cold lol. Anyway, today we have our lovely Leader Aunty Sue to chose the theme of 'for a child' or of course, anything goes. Our lovely sponsor this week has some beautiful images for you.  

I love these cute gnomes we were kindly given by our sponsor. Lilac card with DC papers, it is coloured with PM's cut with spellbinders dies, flag die is La La Land, the sentiment from stash is dark lilac but looks more black here. 
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Lovel the colour combo fabulous card.
Please you got your card okay and hope you had a lovely day. Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Those gnomes are so cute. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Tilly, lovely design, cute image- I love your colours!
Hope you have a good weekend- despite the weather!
xx

R's Rue said...

I love it so much.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love the gnome image

Adry said...

Gorgeous and cute card! Those gnomes are beautiful. Hugs!