Friday 23 April 2021

Good morning

 Happy St Georges day ! a lovely sunny Friday and here at Crafty Catz challenge our host this week is our lovely Nick and as her chosen extra she has the theme of 'all creatures great and small' or anything goes of course. Our great sponsors this week are

SHERRY WEST ART


PRIZE
2 images from the shop at the Facebook Colouring Group
And also 


prize

Pretty paper from DC matted on to yellow card. Thanks to our sponsor for the image, coloured with PM's circle die and flag die from Ebay. pearls ribbon and flower from stash. 

It's been a busy week here, I had my 2nd jab on Monday and I have painted the shed and 5  6 x 6 panels, only another 12 to go along with 4 concrete panels lol. At least the sun has been shining. 
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Oh Tilly this is such a cute card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a cute image and delightful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful card and great colouring have a good weekend

Chris said...

This is so pretty Tilly, lovely colours and papers, the image is so cute and beautifully coloured.
Have a good rest after your very busy week!
xx

NickScrapShack said...

This is an awesome card Tilly! I love everything about this one, the pretty colours, the circle stitched frames, pretty ribbon....

Hope you´ll get a restful weekend.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, lovely image