Friday 16 July 2021

Good morning from Crafty Catz

 Another Friday, a sunny morning  and another challenge with our lovely sponsor who is ...



The prize is 3 images from the shop. 
This week our host Ginny has chosen the extra challenge of Christmas in July,


How cute is this little girl. The image is from our sponsor, she is coloured with PM's, the papers are MME on a red card. The ribbons and bells are from stash and the sentiment has lost it's name  lol.
It looks as though the sun may shine for the weekend, I hope so as my great granddaughter is two on Sunday and I am going for tea. 
Hugs Tilly x

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card and a gorgeous bow Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sue said...

Love this Tilly it's really pretty hugs Sue x

chrissy xx said...

Such a FABulous design Tilly.
I LOve your papers, delicious bow and these every so pretty coloured bells.
Chrissyxx
Sounds like fun for you on Sunday.....Enjoy x

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Enjoy your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Sweet image and such a lovely design Tilly- the bow and bells are gorgeous.
Happy Birthday to your little Alice.
xx

Lee said...

Hi.A gorgeous image and beautifully coloured.Happy Weekend Tils.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful coloured image and lovely card