Monday 19 July 2021

Good morning

What beautiful sunshine we have at the moment, the weather seems to be all extremes and I feel so sorry for the people in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands who have had the massive floods. 

 Yesterday my great granddaughter was two !! here is the card I made her


A favorite image from Mo Manning, coloured with PM's, DC pastels paper, Paper Boutique heart die, ribbon, butterfly, candle, card candy, hearts and balloons from stash. 


As part of her present I made her a dress and panties. These were made from one of her Mummy's favorite dresses..  It was almost new but it tore near the straps and could not be repaired.  I added the navy zigzag and snail motif from stash.



 I knitted the cardigan but it was not made to go with the dress, just wool I had in. 

Not a lot will be happening today in 27 degrees but I need a birthday card in the post by tonight and then reading in the shade sounds good.

Hugs Tilly x



5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly your makes are gorgeous. I love them all. Enjoy your time reading. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sue said...

A really sweet card Tilly and the clothes and cardigan are gorgeous hugs Sue x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely birthday card for her, great idea to make a dress fir her out of another dress that can’t be repaired, recycling at its best. It does not matter the cardigan does not match I am sure it will match with her other clothes.
Yes too hot to do anything, the weeds will just have to stay at 30+ down here even the shade is a bit too hot

Chris said...

Sweet card for your little Alice, love the stamp, perfect for a 2 year old!
The dress you made her is gorgeous- great that you could use the pretty fabric from her Mummy's dress too! Reading in the shade sounds like a great plan!
xx

Lee said...

Ooooh that card is sooo cute,love the ballons.You are such a clever lady,love the lil outfit and that cardy is super cute.xx