Friday 22 October 2021

Good morning

 And hello from Crafty Catz  with a new challenge. This week it's anything goes or the extra challenge of 'add some layers' chosen by Sue. Our lovely sponsor with lots of fun images is 



Prize 2 images from store


Papers are all oddments which blended together, Spellbinder dies, coloured with PM's daisy die  is from Memory Box, ribbon, bow and sentiment from stash.
This morning I was up at 5.30am, long before the sun at 7. 58am... what sort of time is that to get up I ask myself !! hehehe
It's cold, it's dark and 9 days before it's even darker, ....roll on spring !! Have a good week. 
Hugs Tilly x

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and colour combo
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

What sort of time to get up indeed Tilly! Sounds like my husband- he's an early riser, waiting for daylight so he can take the dog out for his morning walk- me, I'm a night owl and hang on to my lovely warm bed in the mornings!
Gorgeous card, she's such a cutie and I love your beautiful autumnal colours.
xx

chrissy xx said...

She's such a sweetie! LOve our colours and design Tilly. Pretty embellishments too. I sometime see 5.30! but, never get up at that time lol.
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

Tilly this is a lovely card! hugs Sue x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, love the colouring and sute image

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

Lee said...

Oh no,I love my bed lol.beautiful card,gorgeous image.I love the colour combo.xx