Friday 29 October 2021

Good morning

 It's Friday and our Crafty Catz challenge again, this week our lovely Aunty Sue is hosting a challenge for anything goes. Our lovely sponsor with lots  of great images is...




PRIZE 2 IMAGES OF WINNERS CHOICE

Why not see what the team have made....and join us.


I used red card stock, and old gold snowflake paper, the lovely carol singers were kindly given by our sponser, I have coloured with PM's and sparkle, the Christmas tree, gems and sentiment are from stash. 
We seem to be hurtling towards the end of the year and with the clocks going back this weekend, I can only dream of spring..... hopefully, winter will give us lots of nice days to get outside.
Hugs Tilly x

7 comments:

Lee said...

Hi,a gorgeous lil card love their outfits.That lil tree is so pretty.Thank you for your comments about Glyn,he is still in a lot of discomfort but it is a slow process.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly your card is gorgeous. I love that sweet image. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Beautiful card Tilly, these images are so sweet. I'm hoping the winter will be a short one without too much bad weather...I can hope!
xx

chrissy xx said...

Super cute gals Tilly. LOving your colours and this little Christmas tree is so cute.
Terrible weather today! Nothing but rain and winds. I at least planted my Tulip bulbs this week. x
Chrissyxx

Bernadet said...

What a lovely card Tilly!
Love the digi with these cute little girls

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Christine yet again another fab card and you used all 3. Have a good week and if ypu fancy you can add the to ADU challenge blog closes mid month