Friday 19 November 2021

Good morning

 Friday and we are back with challenge 573 at Crafty Catz. What a week..... oh well, today I am hosting the challenge for 'add metal' or the popular anything goes, our lovely sponsor this week who gave us an image to work with and who is offering a prize of 2 images from her shop is





Old DC papers matted on to silver, coloured with PM's, glitter and chalk. The snowman charm came from Ebay and the sentiment and two snowflake brads are from stash. Yes... gone overboard with the metal lol.
I started with a very heavy cold and really bad cough last Thursday and it has been so bad I have had to sleep ?? in the chair, I just choked lying down, so I have done nothing at all this week which then made my sciatica worse, the good news that after almost 8 months I have a CT scan booked for early December. !!!
I came across this while surfing the net.... my sentiments entirely ! ! no offence intended, each to their own. 



Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Oh dear Tilly, sorry o read that you've been poorly, sounds like a real stinker of a cold- hope you're feeling better and managing to get some sleep now.
Beautiful card, love the design and papers and the added charms.

poor baby reindeer- and what a horrid elf! :))
xx

chrissy xx said...

LOve the papers for this image Tilly. LOving all your metal too.
Think there's lots of viruses going around at the moment, take care.
Chrissyxx
I definitely wont be the cause of losing any babies lol. Mid December for me.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, really sweet image,
I hope you are feeling better

Lee said...

Oh,so sorry you have been so poorly.good luck with the scan too.Your card is soooo pretty,just love it.Do not like that verse at all,who made that one up!!!! Hugs xxx