Friday 12 November 2021

Happy Friday

 We at back again with our weekly challenge at Crafty Catz. We hope you have time to join us. This week Chris would like to see anything goes or our extra of 'sparkle and shine'. See what the team made with images from our lovely sponsor.


PRIZE...3 IMAGES FROM SHOP


Trying to up my game with the festive cards this sweet little man was kindly given to us by sponsor, I coloured with PM's lots of glitter and 3D gloss, MME papers matted on red card, tree, sentiment and gems from stash.
 
After 10 days without central heating ( I do have two gas fires ) The man can at  10.30am on Thursday,  had a look and a fiddle with the pump and said he needed new valves and he would be back at 1pm well, I waited.....and.....
at 4pm back he came, by 7pm I had heating again, so nice.
Tilly x

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lee said...

Awww,he is so cute,love him and beautifully coloured too.Great papers and embellishments.Hope you are ok.xx

Chris said...

A fun and festive card with this cute snowman, beautiful colouring and colours, lovely design and papers.
Glad your nice and warm again Tilly.
xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Christine glad he managed to fix it and hope he wasnt too dear. Great image and card have a good week and stay warm

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie he is too! FABulous colours and I LOve this little Christmas tree Tilly.
Glad to hear your snug and warm again.
Chrissyxx